We have a large fleet of tipper lorries to suit the specific needs of your site. This is made up of:
- Five 8 wheeler tipper lorries with a variety of beds for different applications including an insulated bed for transporting bitmac and steel bodies for muck or rubble. With a larger capacity of up to 20 tonnes these vehicles are ideal for the larger sites but nimble enough to service the smaller site.
- Six 6 wheeler tipper lorries with alloy bodies ideal for aggregates, rubble or muck away. Having a shorter body than the 8 wheelers but still able to transport up to 16 tonnes in a load they are ideal for the majority of applications on the island.
- Two 4 wheeler tipper lorries with alloy beds. When site access is just too restricted for the bigger trucks these stumpy little lorries provide the solution. They may have short wheel base but can still shift an impressive 10 tonnes. Ideal for muck, aggregates and rubble haulage.
Tipper Pick-up Truck.
- With a capability of 1.25 tonnes this really is the baby of the fleet but that enables it to make deliveries where the big lorries can’t. Ideal for domestic or smaller jobs.
- We have a 6 wheeler grab lorry with a clam shell grab attachment, which makes the task of self-loading simple. With a maximum load of 12 tonne this lorry provides the ideal solution for sites where space is of a premium. Another advantage of the grab lorry is it can pull up alongside a site and load from the road – perfect for when vehicle access is not available.
- Our 8 wheeler cheese wedge flatbed lorry makes light work of moving all plant and equipment around the island. With a flatbed of 8 metres it provides a good sized platform for bulk bags; pallets; cabins and plant while the crane with its 14 metre reach and maximum lifting capacity of 6 tonnes makes light work of lifting and loading a wide variety of items.
As you would expect from a long-established company, HJ Bennett provide a comprehensive range of plant for hire. All our plant comes experienced qualified operators for our peace of mind. This includes:
We have a large range of tracked 360 degree excavators for hire including:
- Rubber tracked 3T Daewoo Solar 035 excavator
- Rubber tracked 5T Hyundai R55-9 excavator
- Rubber tracked 9T Volvo ECR88 plus excavator
- Two x 20T Case CX210C excavators
- Two x 20T Case CX210B excavators
- 20T JCB JS220AU 20T excavator
All the above excavators are available with a range of buckets and attachments. Hydraulics breakers are also available for hire with all the above machines. For more details on individual machines capabilities please contact our office.Super Long Reach Excavator
- 30T Doosan DX300LC – with a boom reach of approximately 18 metres this is ideal for all those hard to reach places. Again, available with a range of buckets.
Wheeled Loading Shovels.
- Three x HL740-9 loading shovels with a bucket capacity of 2.5m3.
- Doosan Mega 160TC-V loading shovel with a bucket capacity of 1.5m3. Ideal for those smaller sites or loading areas.
- The Merlo 3910 is a wheeled telescopic loader that can be used with forks or a bucket for a variety of applications. With a maximum load capacity of 3.9 tonnes and a reach of 10 metres on the telescopic boom it can access hard to reach areas with a variety of loads.